|Job Title||CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Location||Granada Hills, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Part-time, Full-time, Days|
It's simple. Our staff members love what they do, and caring for our patients is why we come to work every single day.
Selecting the right skilled nursing facility can be critical to your speedy recovery. Rinaldi Convalescent Hospital located in Granada Hills, CA, in Los Angeles County, offers a variety of care services to help you achieve your highest practicable level of well-being.
Skilled nurses, therapists and licensed care professionals are available to guide you through your personalized therapy. Whether you’re recovering after a hospital visit or in need of on-going medical support, Rinaldi Convalescent Hospital can help you achieve your personal goals.
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) provide each resident with routine daily nursing care with care compassion and respect. This care is also in accordance with the resident’s assessment plan and with current federal, state and local standards and regulations.
Our CNA’s are empowered to “do the right thing”, make sound independent decisions as they demonstrate patience, initiative and willingness to assist residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously …. Maintaining confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is critical.
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate number
- Prefer 1 year work experience and computer experience, however, it’s not necessary. We provide on the job training
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language