|Job Title||RN - Registered Nurse|
|Location||Granada Hills, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Days, Evenings|
It's simple. Our staff members love what they do, and caring for our patients is why we come to work every single day.
Selecting the right skilled nursing facility can be critical to your speedy recovery. Rinaldi Convalescent Hospital located in Granada Hills, CA, in Los Angeles County, offers a variety of care services to help you achieve your highest practicable level of well-being.
Skilled nurses, therapists and licensed care professionals are available to guide you through your personalized therapy. Whether you’re recovering after a hospital visit or in need of on-going medical support, Rinaldi Convalescent Hospital can help you achieve your personal goals.
We are looking for RNs who are passionate about their work and their community.
Our Registered Nurses treat each resident with the same kindness, dignity and respect that they would treat their family members. Kindness includes having a positive, empathetic and calm attitude, being courteous to families and visitors. Dignity includes calling the residents by their name, monitor fall risks, communicating clearly, empathetically, and effectively. Respect includes knocking before entering, doing the right thing and being patient while treating difficult residents during difficult situations.
Our RNs make sound independent decisions, partner with Doctors and value a cooperative team culture.
Most days will include these essentials…
- Create a Resident Care Plan and assist with Admissions
- Providing best practices nursing including making rounds with Doctors, starting IVs,
- Ensuring that all nursing care including administering medicines, vital signs, wound dressing are all provided in privacy
- Excellent communication practices including listening, reporting changes and addressing any concerns
- Performing accurate and detailed charting of resident progress notes
- As a leader, you will assist in supervising CNAs and LVNs, report any resident changes and occupational exposures to Managers, abide by ALL policies
The minimum RN requirements include …
- Valid RN license plus a Nursing Degree
- Valid CPR and BLS card
- 1 year of skilled nursing experience preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language